Advancing operations with ENT microscopes.
Experience higher levels of ENT excellence with otorhinolaryngology microscopes that are breaking new ground in optics, movement, and economy.
Achieve more efficiency and precision with Haag-Streit otorhinolaryngology operating microscopes that are designed and engineered specifically for the ENT physician.
Get the mobility, precise positioning, and superior depth of field you need to get optimal results. We offer several products with diverse solutions to suit every application within otorhinolaryngology.
This exceptional microscope provides permanent balance and sensor-controlled movements.
- Impressive optical quality
- Precise movement with minimal force due to SensoServo Drive
- Flexible positioning in the OR
- Ready for ICG fluorescence
Enabling more natural movements, more precise positioning, as well as effortless rotations in every direction, the 700 offers the best depth-of-field and 3D perception.
- Individual configuration exactly for your needs
- Impressive optical image quality
- Extraordinary movability and precise positioning
- Motorized balancing of floor stand
- Highly economical due to modular design
This compact, efficient microscope is optimized for procedures needing perfect motion and optics. It is useful when only video is needed for co-observation.
- Specialized for ENT procedures
- High comfort thanks to zoom optics, variable focus, and ergonomic handles
- Perfect permanent balancing
Want more information on Haag‑Streit products?
Just fill out the form and a Haag-Streit representative will be in touch soon.