Trading in your slit lamp. Everything in life should be this easy.
Get up to $6500 toward the purchase of a new Haag-Streit slit lamp when you trade in a slit lamp of any make or model, including Topcon and Zeiss. Older Haag-Streit models are also accepted.
Tonosafe® Disposable Prisms increase patient safety.
Designed for a single use without compromising the performance of Goldmann Applanation Tonometers, Tonosafe Disposable Prisms reduce the risks of cross infection.
SimulEYE Breath + Germ Shield™ provides protection and peace of mind.
Here’s an easy way to reduce risks within your practice. This clear plastic shield is designed to fit any Haag-Streit slit lamp or laser, is easily secured, and provides a reliable barrier between doctor and patient.
Choose the perfect slit lamp for any context or practice.
BQ 900® LED: ADVANCED MICROSCOPY
- Powered by long-lasting LED diode for exceptional detail and depth of field
- The ultimate slit lamp due to modular design
- Drum-style magnification changer
- Optional accessories include Teaching Scope and Inclined Eyepieces
BI 900®: ANTERIOR SEGMENT
- Provides magnifications of 10X and 16X
- LED illumination up to 14-mm aperture
- Maximized diameter of ocular view for fatigue-free examination
- Ergonomic image and light controls with the new RM02
BM 900® LED: SLIT LAMP MICROSCOPY
- Renowned for its optical system and craftsmanship
- Exceptional LED light illuminates blood vessels and other small structures
- 10X eyepieces standard
- 13” convergence, wide eyepieces and adjustable PD for strain-free viewing
BP 900® LED
- LED beam for superior contrast
- Cooler operation
- Imaging compatible
- Offers standard 10X, 6X, and 25X magnification
BX 900® LED
- Integrated flash fully synchronized with camera, slit and background illumination
- Release mechanism conveniently located next to joystick
- Adapter available for Canon and Nikon digital SLRs
- 100% of light capture for still imaging
Outstanding Imaging Quality.
The IM 600 is designed to work with the BQ 900 and BP 900 slit lamps. It improves patient comfort by producing exceptional imagery even in low lighting
With the IM 910, designed for the BQ 900 slit lamp, every clinician can produce pictures of very high quality without being distracted from the clinical examination
What the TFOS DEWS II Diagnostic Methodology Report Means to Dry Eye Practice: How Haag-Streit Imaging Contributes.
Featuring Paul M. Karpecki, OD, FAAO and Mitchell Kronenberg, Haag-Streit USA
Want more information on Haag‑Streit slit lamps?
Just fill out the form and a Haag-Streit representative will be in touch soon.