The smartest way to protect the brilliant optics, ergonomics, engineering, and imaging of your Haag-Streit surgical microscope is to schedule regular maintenance and service from a Haag-Streit On-Site service engineer.
What can you expect from the Haag-Streit On-Site for surgical microscopes?
Complete and thorough inspection of optical head and bulb performance, and functionality tests, including:
- Microscope focus and zoom
- Optical head balance
- Beam splitter
- Optical accessories
- Hand and foot controls
Complete and thorough inspection of floor stand, including:
- Power cords
- Caster and brake functionality
- Floor stand rotation
- Floor stand balance
- Transport lock
- Verification that light source and camera are secure in floor stand.
- Download of error logs
Complete and thorough inspection of microscope arm, including:
- Internal cables and cable bundling
- Cover condition
- Verification of smooth operation
- Arm extension and retraction
Your Haag-Streit On-Site agreement includes:
- Loaner items as available
- Additional on-site service (outside annual inspection) covered under level 2 agreement
- No charge for repair labor (as determined by Tech Service)
- Toll-free number for direct access to expert customer support
Many repairs can be completed on-site, but there may be special issues that require additional work or tools that our service engineers do not carry. In those instances, your unit will be sent to a Haag-Streit office for repairs.
*In some cases, we may outsource repairs to third-party certified service vendors for quicker response times.
Contact us to schedule a Haag‑Streit On‑Site appointment.
Just fill out the form and a Haag-Streit representative will be in touch soon.