Our ENT Cabinets and chairs turn an exam room into a showroom.
Reliance exam chairs, cabinets and stools are built with American-made quality and have earned a world-class reputation for durability and style. Learn more at AAO-HNSF.
Visit us to learn more at AAO-HNSF, Booth #2201.
Ask about our show specials.
980 Procedure Chair
As the culmination of more than a century of engineering and design expertise, the 980 is recognized around the world as the leading full-power articulating round-base examination chair / minor procedure table.
- High and low base models
- All of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance
- Reliance products are built to last, and designed to love
410 Treatment Cabinet
The 410 cabinet makes it easy to access instruments and offers generous drawer space. Choose from eight laminate surface options to match your office decor. Customize it further with functional additions such as a built-in LED light switch and corded, detachable footswitch. Additionally, for orders in 2022, Haag-Streit will be adding pumps with Sound Shield deadening technology, which are 25% quieter than traditional pumps. These important details set your practice apart.
- 1200cc disposable suction container
- Two Welch Allyn instruments
- Vacuum and pressure pumps and hoses
- Generously proportioned full-extension drawers are equipped with plastic liners to keep instruments segregated and facilitate cleaning
When you need choices, you need Reliance. The 5300 series offers the largest range of options for pneumatic lift stools, including backless, adjustable support arms, 15-inch seats, and adjustable backs.
- The 5346 comes with an adjustable, tilted and upholstered backrest. Horizontal and vertical tailor the stool to an ergonomic fit
- Pneumatic raising and lowering with continuous ring located underneath the seat